A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. Both XXImo and other parties can place cookies for a variety of purposes.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies can be used for such purposes as ensuring that you do not receive or have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting this website.
There are various types of cookies, such as:
- cookies that ensure that the website functions properly
- cookies used to measure the use of the website
- cookies used to display or measure advertisements or applications from third parties
- cookies used to load social media functionality
- The following overview presents information on:
- the party placing cookies on this website (XXImo or a third party)
- the names of the cookies used
- the purpose of the relevant cookie
- the retention period of the cookie
|Which party places the cookie?||Names of the cookie||What is the purpose of the cookie?||How long will the cookie be retained?|
|XXImo||PHPSESSID||Session cookie from the website||Per session|
|XXImo||pll_language||Preferred language||± 1 year|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Google Analytics tracking cookie||2 year|
|Google Analytics||_gat_UA-21603993-5||Google Analytics tracking cookie||5 minutes|
|Hotjar||_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar tracking cookie||Per session|
The Internet browser and cookies
You can usually adjust the settings of your Internet browser in such a way that cookies are automatically not accepted. Instructions for adjusting the settings can be found under the ‘help function’ of most browsers.
Although you will still be able to visit the website, it is possible that certain elements and/or features of the website will not function optimally. Not accepting cookies will therefore restrict usage of the website and the accompanying services.