What do I have to do if my business public transport chip card gets lost or stolen?

If you have lost your card or if your card has been stolen, please report this to your company’s Mobility Manager immediately. The Mobility Manager will be able to block the card for you immediately and apply for a replacement card for you.

Did this answer help you?

Back to overview