How will I be given a discount on the parking charges at all Q-Park P+R locations in the vicinity of NS railway stations?
The XXImo public transport chip card entitles XXImo cardholders to a discount on parking charges at all Q-Park P+R locations in the vicinity of NS railway stations if the cardholder has travelled on an NS train and checked in using the XXImo public transport chip card on that same day. The discount may vary from location to location.
|Example of daily rate|
|Maximum daily rate||€ 12,75|
|Maximum daily rate for XXImo & NS||€ 5,34|
How does it work?
- Please ensure that as a cardholder you are authorised for ‘Public transport’ and ‘Parking’.
- When leaving, please first present your XXImo public transport chip card at the exit terminal.
- The system will check whether you have travelled on NS trains that day.
- Next, present the XXImo Mobility Card at the exit terminal.
- The discount will automatically be processed and the amount debited from your card balance.
Please note: The discount will only apply if you have also checked in and out with the XXImo public transport chip card on an NS train that day.