Electric car charging
XXImo is the only solution that allows you to charge anywhere in the Netherlands or Europe without incurring additional charging costs. The combination of our smart tag, XXImo Mobility Card and access to all well-known European charging apps makes XXImo the only provider that offers 100% coverage in Europe, guaranteed.
Charging in the Netherlands at fixed rates
With the XXImo charging card, employees can charge anywhere in the Netherlands at a fixed rate per kwh. All public charging stations and fast chargers including Tesla Superchargers are accessible via XXImo. Without extra or hidden costs, all on 1 VAT invoice and 100% coverage in the Netherlands, guaranteed!!
|Basic charging||€ 0,295 per kwh|
|Fast charging||€ 0,545 per kwh|
|Tesla Supercharger NL||€ 0,185 per kwh|
The combination of our smart charge tag, charging card and access to all well-known European charging apps makes XXImo the only provider offering 100% coverage in Europe, guaranteed. Here the rates apply as shown on the charging station or in the app.
Charging apps such as Smoov, Tesla, Mercedes Me Charge, Chargemap, Maingau, Mobility+ (EnBW), JuicePass are interesting for employees who also charge abroad. Download the app, create an account and select Visa as your payment method. Here the rates apply as shown on the charging station or in the app. This means that employees are freed from downloading and claiming from different apps. All charging transactions are automatically processed, all on 1 VAT invoice.
Electric charging with the XXImo charging card – the benefits
- Access to charging points throughout Europe! 100% charge guarantee.
- No extra charge per charging session
- Including charging tag, XXImo Mobility Card and access to the Milo app
- No more hassle with receipts and expense claims
- Find charging points and check availability live in the Milo app
- All charging transactions clearly shown on a single VAT invoice
- The settlement of home charging costs by the employer is optional