Quickly get a taxi from the station to the city centre, from the airport to your hotel, and on days when your schedule ends up changing. At these busy times, you don't want to have to worry about the payment method or handing in your receipts. A single taxi card for all your taxi rides would be ideal. The XXImo Mobility Card offers the solution; because you can also use it as a taxi pass. Which makes travelling by taxi a lot simpler.
Using the free Milo app, you can make direct use of taxi services like taxiboeken.nl, Uber, eCab and FREE NOW (Germany). In various European cities you can use these apps to order a taxi with just one touch of a button. Your XXImo Mobility Card is linked to your data via the apps; As a result, the taxi fare is automatically deducted from the balance on your card. The only thing you need to do is create an account with one or more of the taxi apps and select Visa as your payment method.
Uber for Business
As a card holder you can use Uber for Business. This allows you to use Uber throughout Europe, share Uber rides and more:
- Easily switch between private and business account.
- View complete transactions in your overview.
- Pre-ordering a taxi or collecting rental cars is no longer necessary.
- Book an Uber now!
The big advantage for Mobility Managers is that complete transaction information and VAT data are visible on the invoice.
European Taxi Services
You can use your XXImo Mobility Card to pay for any European taxi service which accepts Visa. In the Netherlands, you can also book business taxis by phone with Transvision on +31 10 30 35 748.
Paying taxi fares with XXImo – the benefits
- A single payment solution for all your taxi rides
- No more worries about payment methods and keeping receipts
- Simply contact a taxi service with the Milo app from XXImo
- Payment is automatic when you use taxi apps like taxiboeken.nl, Uber, eCab and FREE NOW
- Easy booking with ‘My XXImo’ or by phone
- All national and international taxi transactions are grouped together on a single VAT invoice