Customer Succes Officer
Are you looking for a fun new side job? Do you get energy from helping people? Do you like improving processes? For the service team of XXImo we are looking for a colleague who will make the user experience of our product as pleasant as possible. XXImo is a tech scale-up in the mobility industry and is located at Utrecht Central Station.
We are growing rapidly and are therefore looking for you! As part of the XXImo service team you will help our customers with their requests and questions. Questions about invoicing, connecting additional mobility services or processing new applications. We’ll be happy to teach you more about all of this once you start working with us! In addition, we would like you to think with us about how we can provide an even better and smarter service to our customers.
What does a work day look like?
As a service team member you will be busy solving problems. You make phone calls, answer emails and consult with colleagues in both your own team and those of other departments. Your work does not consist of that of a standard customer service employee, but is more versatile and more challenging. With your knowledge and insights, you will provide the ideal service and ensure that our users can travel without problems.
- French as a second language is an advantage
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- 4-5 days available, approximately 32-40 hours
- Studying and/or living in Utrecht
What’s in it for you
- Working at an innovative IT company in mobility
- A fun and diverse team
- An excellent salary to make your student life even more comfortable
- On a prime location in Utrecht in the WTC building at the central station
- Flexible work on weekdays between 8:00 and 17:30
- Making a contribution and learning a lot in an innovative and varied environment, where no day is the same
Interested? We would like to see your CV and a short motivation per email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within XXImo, we are giving a boost to our shared ambitions to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international.
With over 70 enthusiastic colleagues, we work on mobility innovation every day. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we are just as happy working together online.
Do you see yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!