Do you want to make a significant contribution to the future of business mobility? If so, we are looking for you! At XXImo, we believe that access to mobility should be as simple as getting water from a tap. For this reason, we have built a service platform that brings together a very large number of mobility suppliers. On that platform, we devise and build various Mobility as a Service solutions.
As a Mendix Developer, you will be part of an agile/scrum team working on new functionalities in XXImo’s front and back end web applications. The work is varied and challenging. You will focus on developing applications in Mendix and you will also be responsible for integrations with other systems. You will manage the applications you build with other team members.
You will be part of an agile development team working in two-week, results-focused sprints. Besides the individual applications, the team works on the modularity of the platform and APIs. These APIs are an important part of our development strategy. We use them to make the XXImo platform available for third-party applications and software as a plug-and-play solution. As a Mendix Developer, you and the team will be responsible for analysing our business processes and translating them to new dynamic and process-driven applications. You will also ensure that these applications remain relevant by continually developing new functionalities.
You will work closely with other parts of XXImo, such as business and product development, marketing and operations. You will develop applications and functionalities that contribute to XXImo’s ambitious growth plans. [DVX31] You have the ability to translate business wishes into working functionalities and applications which, before they are taken into production, have been extensively tested through peer review, development and acceptance by business users.
You will develop and maintain the required links within our multi-app platform and monitor the performance and scalability of these applications.
Who are we looking for?
- Is communicatively strong in Dutch and English
- Enjoys working with colleagues in IT and other areas of expertise, but can also work independently
- Works accurately and had perseverance
- Has a strong agile mindset and agile habits
- Is driven by quality and is therefore an example for the rest of the team
- Affinity with the business mobility market
Knowledge, expertise and competencies
- You have obtained at least a (technical) HBO degree
- Mx Rapid certification is an advantage
- MX Advanced Developer certification is an advantage
- You have an analytical mind an are able to fathom complex issues
- You have the ambition to develop yourself in the area of Mendix
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem” with many different solutions and ventures and a close cooperation with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge exchange and a financially strong shareholder.
- XXImo card for all your business travel
- We sponsor the “Fit for XXImo” program for all our employees.
- Contract for 32 hours a week
- A daily lunch allowance
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop
XXImo’s ambition is to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international. With over 70 enthusiastic colleagues, we work on mobility innovation every day. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we are just as happy working together online.
Do you see yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!
Source says “‘uitvoerig zijn getest door middel van peer-reviews door development en acceptatie door business-user(s).” This can be understood differently. Is our current interpretation correct?