Are you a .NET Developer looking to make a relevant contribution to the future of business mobility? Then you’ve come to the right place at XXImo. In this position, you will have joint responsibility for ensuring that the systems continue to grow in line with the wishes and ambitions of the organization. You will be joining a solid, senior and multicultural team, with lots of opportunity to spar with each other and to learn from each other. Within this role you can make a huge impact on XXImo’s services in the mobility market.
Role & Responsibility
- You will have a dynamic role, with work ranging from maintenance of existing systems to building completely new functionalities, products and links.
- You translate (technical) requirements into quality code.
- You look at code in a critical manner, both your own and colleagues’, and suggest areas for improvement.
- You feel completely at home within an organization in a rapidly changing market with an extensive backend environment.
- A rapidly increasing number of travelers in Europe use the XXImo platform every day to plan, book and pay for their trips. Our service is 24/7. The quality of your code helps to ensure uptime and performance.
Knowledge, expertise and competencies
- You have hbo working and thinking level.
- You have a flexible and proactive attitude.
- You feel comfortable communicating in English with your colleagues.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the finance and/or mobility industry is a plus.
- You are familiar with Visual Studio 2019 and are proficient with: C#, ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI, WCF, Entity Framework and MS-SQL.
- You will work in a diverse, energetic and close-knit team.
- We regularly organize (online) drinks, parties, a pub quiz or other super-fun team activities.
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization.
- We are part of AutoBinck Group and therefore have a financially strong shareholder.
- If the weather allows it; a fantastic workplace at the WTC at Utrecht Central Station with a phenomenal view.
- The right facilities to work at home.
- Market Based Salary.
- Various training opportunities.
- A daily lunch allowance.
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
- A contribution to your health insurance.
- Last but not least, you get your own XXImo card for all your business travel.
XXImo’s ambition is to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international. With over 70 enthusiastic colleagues, we work on mobility innovation every day. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we are just as happy working together online.
Do you see yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!