Online Performance Marketeer
Do you want to be one of the founders of an entirely new brand and establish it in the market?
For the introduction and development of a yet-to-be-launched new brand (digital-only proposition), we are looking for a sales-driven, independent and enterprising marketeer with an affinity for digital, who is experienced and gets a kick out of generating traffic, leads and sales.
Your new workplace: a scale-up that is going through the roof, with highly ambitious international growth plans!
What will you be doing?
You will define the acquisition strategy, set up online and offline campaigns and translate ATL and BTL into performance-driven campaigns. You have the ability to achieve your targets on time and on budget with the right mix of paid, owned and earned channels. You are focused on the customer and you think in terms of sales and leads.
- Setting up, testing, analysing and optimising brand, content and sales campaigns and lead-nurturing and win back flows
- Analysing usage/user data and translating insights into effective or more effective campaigns and flows
- Defining, configuring, deploying, testing and developing performance channels together with external media/other agencies
- Knowledge and experience of strategy and operations with marketing automation, data hubs, Google Stacks, experience of IT development also an advantage
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest performance marketing developments and sharing insights about them with the business, and the marketing organisation in particular
- Traffic to online platforms
- Online & offline leads and sales
- Churn new users
- Positive brand engagement
Our ideal colleague..
- HBO working and thinking level
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strategic and tactical strong
- Sales driven
- Strategic and systemic
- An go-getter
- Analytically strong
- Self-managing and entrepreneurial
- A thinker
- Winner’s mentality
- A team player
And if you can also tick off the following, we won’t let you go
- You are content with yourself because of who you are
- You radiate positivity
- You are open to growth
- You’re happy with conversions
- You are familiar with the term vrijmibo
- You will work in a diverse, energetic and close-knit team.
- We regularly organize (online) drinks, parties, a pub quiz or other super-fun team activities.
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization.
- We are part of AutoBinck Group and therefore have a financially strong shareholder.
- If the weather allows it; a fantastic workplace at the WTC at Utrecht Central Station with a phenomenal view.
- The right facilities to work at home.
- Market Based Salary.
- Various training opportunities.
- A daily lunch allowance.
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
- A contribution to your health insurance.
- Last but not least, you get your own XXImo card for all your business travel.
XXImo’s ambition is to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international. With over 70 enthusiastic colleagues, we work on mobility innovation every day. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we are just as happy working together online.
Do you see yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!