Treasurer / Senior financial accountant
XXImo Mobility is looking for a treasurer / senior financial accountant focussing on managing the XXImo and client money flows, acting as our day-to-day contact towards VISA & our banks and ensuring daily reconciliation with these external parties.
As treasurer / senior financial accountant you will be a member of the financial accounting department which is responsible for maintaining the general ledger of currently 7 legal entities, accounts payable, accounts receivable, filing tax returns, drafting annual reports, cash flow forecasting, credit facility reporting to our commercial bank(s), reconciliation activities and (prudential) reporting to the Dutch Central Bank and to VISA. Next to your role responsibilities you will contribute to the continuous optimization of the financial business processes, the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring compliance to accounting regulations as well as standards for prudential and VISA reporting.
Given the ambition to become a VISA principle member and to grow our international network to 10 countries over the next years, we are looking for a candidate to grow with the organization. The ideal candidate would act as right hand to the Head of Financial Accounting and be able to assist with more complex projects and accounting issues.
The senior financial accountant reports directly to the Head of Financial Accounting of XXImo.
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end:
- a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in a Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, Sixt, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium and Germany. It is our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.
Based on the accelerating growth pace XXImo is experiencing today, our expanded partnership with VISA as well as our desire to become a major European player in the Mobility as a service space, XXImo is looking for a treasurer / senior financial accountant who can grow with us in Europe.
- Day-to-day cash management for all bank accounts in the XXImo Group structure;
- Reconciliation activities and reporting to VISA and our BIN sponsor;
- Key day-to-day contact towards VISA and our commercial banks;
- Monitoring the correct data delivery and funding reconciliation for our receivables financing with our commercial bank;
- Setting up cashflow forecasting and cashflow reporting to our shareholder (treasury department of AutoBinck Group);
- Ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively and contribution to continuous improvement;
- Project management of process enhancements and implementations;
- Bonus points for assisting the Head of Financial Accounting with
- Preparation of annual reports;
- Managing more complex tax matters;
- Optimising the financial accounting process.
Knowledge, expertise and competence
- Relevant education at university level (RA, Master in Finance/Accountancy, business economics) complemented with treasury specific courses;
- Relevant experience (3 – 6 years) in a treasury, financial or external auditing function in regulated environment;
- Experience in operating in a team in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
- Bonus points for practical experience in operating in an international holding organisation, in the payment and/or mobility industry;
- You have a good understanding of the subscription economy, preferrable knowledge about payment structures. Affinity with the platform economy;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Highly analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and one other EU language are a plus.
This is what we offer
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem” with many different solutions and ventures and to work closely together with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge sharing and a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work well from home.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Mobility budget including our Mobility Card.
- Training and development together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- Being part of an exciting European growth journey.
We are looking forward to hear from you. If you want to learn more please contact:
Izaäk van der Neut
Mobile : 06-42407597
E-mail : email@example.com