Strategic Project Manager
As Strategic Project Manager you will implement XXImo at new international resellers and customers in the large corporate segment. You will also provide maximum support to customers and resellers during the implementation process.
Role & Responsibility
The right Strategic Project Manager for XXImo is experienced in managing complex projects and is adept at building bridges between operations, commerce, finance, reporting, communications and IT. You offer maximum support to new and existing customers and partners in order to shape, adapt or expand the operational cooperation. As Strategic Project Manager you are responsible for the management, alignment, implementation, supervision and coordination of several projects.
You will be supported by an experienced team in all required fields, but you will be the key person to deliver the project completely, on time and within budget and SLA. This position is based in Utrecht and your work area is Western Europe. A stay in a European country for 1-2 days occurs regularly. The Strategic Project Manager works in a team of 4 colleagues: each with their own projects. You report to the Management Board directly.
Knowledge, expertise and competencies
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You have 5+ years of experience managing complex projects in a highly automated B2B environment;
- You have experience with the Office365 suite and Jira. Experience with Monday.com and Confluence is a plus.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English. Speaking and writing in other European languages is a plus;
- You are organized and results-oriented;
- You have a customer-focused “can do” mentality;
- You have strong empathy skills;
- You are stress resistant.
- You truly get the opportunity to create something yourself and shape your own success;
- You will work with a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You’ll have regular (online) get-togethers, a pub quiz, or super-fun team activities,
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization;
- We are part of AutoBinck Group, and thus have a financially strong shareholder.
- If the weather allows it; a fantastic workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- The right facilities to work at home;
- Market Based Salary;
- Various training opportunities;
- Naturally, a future-proof transportation arrangement appropriate to your position;
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
With our organization, we are giving a boost to our shared ambitions to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international.
With over 70 enthusiastic colleagues, we work on mobility innovation every day. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we are just as happy working together online.
Do you see yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!