Head of Risk & Compliance
XXImo Mobility is looking for an experienced Head of Risk & Compliance. As Head of Risk & Compliance you will build the Risk & Compliance function in line with our Electronic Money Institution / Payment Institution license application submitted to the Dutch Central Bank. The four key pillars within Risk & Compliance are Credit Risk Management, Operational / Information Risk Management, Compliance and Transaction Monitoring.
You will build our second line of defence, will be the key liaison for addressing regulatory requests and you will help to ensure that XXImo conducts its business processes in compliance with rules and regulations, professional standards and accepted national and international legal and business practices. You maintain our Enterprise Risk Management framework, making sure risks are timely identified, measured and mitigated.
This role reports to the CFO of XXImo.
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. Core services include fuel, public transport, electric charging and a wide variety of modern mobility services. XXImo offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art platform:
- a corporate mobility solution serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ABN AMRO, ING or the Dutch Police).
- a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in a Box.
- a white label mobility solution for the larger mobility players like Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc.
We do this with more than 70 enthusiastic colleagues. Our Headquarters is the WTC in Utrecht and we have local offices in Belgium and Germany. It is our ambition to become a European market leader and therefore we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through organic growth and acquisitions.
- Build and manage the Risk & Compliance team
- Maintain the Enterprise Risk Management cycle, building on our Generic Risk Assessment and Systematic Integrity Risk Analysis and making continuous improvements
- Build the Credit Risk function, manage the credit analysis of our large clients and maintain our credit risk scoring solution for smaller clients
- Implement the compliance policies as defined in our license application, develop a compliance training program, facilitate compliance trainings
- Advise management regarding the implementation of compliance policies and handling of compliance incidents
- Implement our transaction screening solution, further develop our business rules, organize daily transaction monitoring and follow-up of incidents and reporting to the FIU.
- Ensure all the essential guidelines are put in proper place, accurately adhering to industry rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all employees are thoroughly updated regarding the organization’s policies, regulations and processes.
- Establish good practices for outsourced risk management.
- Implementing solid risk management systems and validating these systems regularly.
Knowledge, expertise and competence
- Relevant education at university level (Master in Finance/Accountancy or legal)
- Relevant experience (7 – 10 years) in a risk management / compliance or external auditing function in a regulated environment;
- Appropriate and relevant skills in compliance, operational / information risk management, credit risk management and transaction monitoring.
- Credible first point of contact towards the regulator
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework for financial institutions
- Business knowledge, understanding and using technology, complying with, and applying appropriate risk management methodologies.
- Decision making skills, following through and managing all aspects of the risk and compliance role.
- Bonus points for practical experience in operating in an international holding organisation, in the payment and/or mobility industry.
- You have a good understanding of the subscription economy, preferrable knowledge about payment structures. Affinity with the platform economy;
- He/She takes a keen interest in developing people and bringing them to a higher level;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Highly analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and one other EU language are a plus.
This is what we offer
- The opportunity to shape your own success.
- You will work with a diverse, energetic, and fun team.
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization.
- Be part of the unique “AutoBinck ecosystem” with many different solutions and ventures and to work closely together with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge and a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work from home.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Mobility budget including our Mobility Card.
- Fit for XXImo program (free subscription to fitness club).
- Training and development together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions.
- Being part of an exciting European growth journey.
We are looking forward to hear from you. Please submit your resume and letter to email@example.com.
If you want to learn more please contact Wiebe van Eijsden (firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 – 38906626)