Junior online marketeer
Do you want to contribute to the future of business mobility? Then we want you!
We are looking for reinforcements to assist with XXImo’s continued growth. As our online marketeer, you will be responsible for designing and optimising our digital channels, so that they contribute to the further growth of XXImo as a company. You will join a growing marketing team. We have a clear vision of where we want to get the brand and are looking for a “partner in crime” brimming with ideas and enthusiasm to be part of our team.
Your added value lies in the digital domain. As an online marketeer, you will help to effectively design the digital channels, assist with the execution of digital campaigns and always be acquiring new data insights. You have a good understanding of the current digital landscape and don’t shy away from exploring new channels and technologies.
XXImo is undergoing rapid development: in terms of our organisation, our products and services and the market in which we operate. That means we will be calling on your flexibility. There is plenty of scope for personal initiative and you will be given a lot of freedom in shaping your role and achieving your objectives. In short: a challenging role in which you will be able to learn a lot. Your work will involve a combination of social media (advertising), SEA, SEO and data analytics. It is a broad online marketing role in which you will constantly be learning new things.
Our ideal marketing colleague is:
- Genuinely good at what he/she does;
- A go-getter;
- Self-directed and enterprising;
- Able to think outside the box;
- A team player.
Our ideal marketing colleague…
- Has at least a higher vocational (HBO) diploma;
- Doesn’t necessarily need work experience, but must have an affinity with digital marketing channels;
- Is able to devise and monitor online marketing campaigns;
- Loves conversions;
…and if you can also tick off the following, you’re in!
- You are content with yourself;
- You exude positivity;
- You are open to growth;
- You enjoy going for a drink with the team.
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll really have the opportunity to set up something yourself and create your own success;
- You’ll be working as part of a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You’ll be working in an innovative, growing international organisation;
- A brilliant workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- A contract for at least 32 hours per week;
- A future-proof travel scheme tailored to your role, obviously;
- A phone/phone allowance and a laptop;
- A daily lunch allowance;
- A personal study budget;
- A contribution to your health insurance;
XXImo offers a mobility solution that enables employers to give their employees complete travel freedom while retaining control over business mobility within their organisations.
Employees gain access to all kinds of transport options with a single mobility card and app. Which makes it easy for them to book and pay for their journeys – from refuelling, parking, public transport, charging electric vehicles and car sharing to booking hotels and national/international travel. Users are completely free to tailor each journey to their needs.
XXImo has been around for over 10 years now and the platform is continually being refined. We have over 70 enthusiastic colleagues working to deliver innovation in mobility every day. We prefer to work together at our office in the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor, we have fantastic views of the city. But we work together just as effectively online.
Can you picture yourself working with us? Or would you like to ask us a question first? Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
We know we’re asking a lot. So we’d like to invite you to respond to this vacancy even if you don’t meet all the requirements.