Manager IT Operations
As manager IT Operations, You will be responsible for the IT Service performance of all operational IT products and solutions in the landscape with the objective to foster operational business stability and improvement. You will oversee several domains including service management, external relations, infrastructure, and application support. You work closely together with the Head of Software Development, report directly to the CTO and be part of the Technical MT.
XXImo is on its way to become one of the main market contenders in the European Mobility as a Service market. It offers a leading access and payments platform in partnership with VISA. XXImo manages the mobility of various user groups through different solutions based on its state of the art back-end: – a corporate mobility platform serving the employees of mid-sized to large companies (e.g. Unilever, ING or the Dutch Police). – a Platform as a Service solution for large organizations / platforms serving a certain group of users (e.g. a fuel card businesses that wants to expand in parking). This solution is offered through the brand XXImo in a Box. – a white label mobility solution for large mobility players in the market (i.e Q8, LeasePlan, Athlon etc..) We do this with more than 75 enthusiastic colleagues. We work together from the WTC in Utrecht and our local offices in Belgium and Germany. Its our ambition to become a European market leader and therefor we expect our organization to rapidly expand in Europe through acquisitions and organic growth. Based on the accelerating growth pace XXImo is experiencing today, we are looking to strengthen the CTO’s team with an experienced manager IT Operations. A strong team player and excellent It operation skills, who is willing grow together with us and expand internationally.
Define the service management strategy, roadmap, and support model for all supported IT products in line with global standards.
- Drive initiatives/projects and continuous improvement in relation to IT service performance for all operational IT products and solutions;
- Lead the harmonization agenda and embedding of service management and related processes (e.g., ITIL) across the cluster;
- Establish strong Service Management & IT Operations capability and organization;
- Ensure vendors are managed in line with expectations and agreements. Give guidance to realise strategic vendor contracts;
- Monitor external suppliers and their SLA’s and SLA of internal clients;
- Management of customer SLA’s;
- Drive innovation and organizational change in line with strategy;
- Co-drive IT Management Team agenda and drive IT Operations & Service Management agenda;
- Liase and co-operate with internal departments;
- Manage and build strong partnerships;
- Manage all on premises Soft and hardware licenses;
- Responsible for running an efficient 24/7 operation.
Knowledge, expertise and competence
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, business or a comparable discipline;
- Minimum 6 years management experience in a complex, high demanding and fast-paced, international environment;
- Pro active mentality and personality that takes ownership;
- Team player and collaborator;
- Extensive ITIL knowledge and demonstrable expertise in implementing service management frameworks and methods;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language both verbal and written;
- Outgoing personality with exceptional relationship building capabilities;
- People driven manager, who can motivate.
This is what we offer
- The opportunity to shape your own success;
- You will work with a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You will work in a very innovative, fast growing and internationally oriented organization;
- Be part of the unique “Autobinck ecosystem with many different solutions and ventures and to work closely together with our teams on innovation in mobility. Being part of AutoBinck Group, means we enjoy great support in knowledge and a financially strong shareholder.
- The right facilities to work well from home; § Competitive compensation package;
- Training and education together with Visa Academy, and multiple inhouse knowledge sessions
- A mobility budget including our XXImo Mobility Card;
- A telephone (allowance) and a laptop;
- We strongly promote development for our management talent for which we have a matching budget.
We are looking forward to hear from you. If you want to learn more please contact Figaro den Hollander Mobile: 06-53359034 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org